We believe the best opportunity for us to have a great working relationship is for you to understand how we go about our business. When you understand our purchase cycles, you can “Help Us, Help You.”
- Purchase in quantities that fit your needs: purchase by the case / ½ case / pounds or units.
- Non-stock / Special Order Items: These are generally items that we source as needed. Several factors influence our decision to stock an item or handle as a Special Order. When an item has little movement or demand is inconsistent, we choose to bring in as ordered so the product is fresh when needed. For best results, allow a 4 day lead time for special ordered items. (A fairly large percentage of our Special Order items will be sourced / delivered to you within 2 days, we will email you targeted delivery date with confirmation of your order.)
- Special Order Form: We will place all orders and send a follow-up email confirmation to communicate time-line and pricing for all special order forms received.
- If you have a unique item that is critical to your business and you have consistent demand, please visit with your Sales Representative or our Customer Service Team to request a status change.
- Communication: We acknowledge that we are not perfect, however we do have high expectations for the work we perform daily. On the occasion that we fall short, please call us. We may have an opportunity to recover and correct our mishap and we will learn from a preventable error and not repeat this in the future.